Commercial office buildings and store fronts utilize more glass than ever before, with the development of improved glass construction at a lower cost. Low-E windows were designed to help contain the interior climate and keep the created temperatures from passing back through the glass. They do increase the efficiency, but offer little or no solar protection. This means your office space will still suffer from fading, intense heat build-up and annoying glare.
Applying flat glass film will improve the work environment by having the office cooler during the summer and warmer in the winter. Also, less glare from the outside means less strain on employees and customers eyes. The best part of flat glass film is as you minimize the amount of heat coming through the glass and maximize the amount of heat/air that stays in a room, you are creating a formula for savings. Also, window films are designed to hold broken glass in place in the event of both natural and man-made disasters. This greatly lessens the chance of injury and property damage from splintered glass and flying pieces of glass.
• Save up to 25% on utility bills by lowering heating and cooling costs
• Provides solar heat and glare protection for improved comfort
• Protects employees and property from damaging ultraviolet rays
• Enhances the curb appeal and privacy of your building
• A deterrent barrier against intruders for added security and peace of mind
• Extended HVAC life
• Improved comfort
• Balanced climate
Before start your chat session please verify your personal informationClose